Toribash
Originally Posted by koalaking View Post
You fixed it, so it seems you quite care about joining us, yes from me(quite a nice app also) my vote counts for 700 people

no. no. no. no.
You don't have no power anymore, since posting in our thread with your alt.
Originally Posted by ryuu12 View Post
Am I in or do you want to test me first?

just be patient, I'm think you are alright, Arthur will decide soon
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Hello My name is Alvin. I would like to join NAO! As a cat, I sits if I fits and pies always fits. Enough with my silly talk. I joined the Toribash community in 2011 and I enjoyed it. For some forgotten reason I left for 2 years. Now I am back I am looking for a nice clan I can join and be a part of. I am very active in the forums and I often check it every day. In game, I'm not that good. By joining this clan I hope to be able to learn from the other members and obtain the beloved PIE : D. So far I don't rage in game when I lose, which I think is a good trait to have. I can be very talkative (but not spamming!) and I can say silly things sometimes (forgive me for those times!).
I am in GMT +8:00 and you can contact me through skype
Last edited by A1v1n1; May 30, 2013 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes!
Hello, A1v1n1, it's cool that you want to join us and all, but we forgot to close this thread, since we got official.
So, if you want to get noticed, post in our current recruitment thread, which you can find here
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Hello all!, my name is BluePoema, real name is Anto,my belt is Blue, I'm 14 years old,and I would like to join NAO!, I hope this application will accepted 'cause i tried over 5 clan and rejected, enough for that. Okay, I play toribash since I was 9, I good at aikido,mushu, and the most is Twinsword, I dont believe while i'm beat the master belt with this mod . I'm active at forum and in-game but not very active while i had an exam.

Hopefully this app will accepted, hail NAO!
Alright so Hi my name is Bgjames1 my real name is also James i'm 16 years Old and I like to join this amazing Clan CalledNao) I've been here for 5.2 years now and I been looking for a talented clan that has more success then any other clan my personality is not laid Black or neutral but is unpredictable I like what this team has been doing and I think I can get along with how the clan is and now there its amazing how talent flows here when I play toribash I wish I can be more like skilled but its me and nothing can change if you choice your path wisely.

Bgjames1 --- "live life to the fullest or it will be your last"
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Applying for NAO
Hi, i'm 17 years old, my steam user is KayKay my real life name is Colin. I live in North America in Tennessee. I play Toribash for most of the day. I like to hangout,hotseats,(etc). My favorite mods are: Erthv2,Abd,Runkido,. I'm a brown belt. I joined toribash in 2016-05-19.
At what page did you find this thread?
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.