Toribash
Belt: Blue
Game Activity: 6/10
When I Play: All but Tue-Wed
Best Mods: Jousting, ABD
Why This Clan: Just want to war and hangout since your mostly active.
Previous Clans: Impulse United
Why I Left: Inactivity
Infractions: None
Originally Posted by RavenAGM View Post

I'm sorry, I have to say no. You seem to be inactive and we need active players that use skype
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue

I vote no

OMG OMG OMG BEST APP EV3R GUYYYS
jk it was bad af
i vote no
Belt: Brown
Forum and In-game activity (Rate 0~10): 8
Do you have Skype? (No need to post it here, only yes or no): Yep!
How frequent you use Skype (If you have it): I use it a lot to chat with my friends and possibly play games with them.
Since when do you play Toribash:May 10, 2015
Best Mods: Aikido Big Dojo and Aikido
Why you want to be a Lotus Eater:I want to be in a clan and have some more people to hang out with and also to be in clan wars.
Previous Clans (If Any): Mystic
Why you left/kicked (If you were in a clan): I left because that clan is inactive.
Infractions (If Any): Nope
(Lotus) is a Skype Based clan, which means we don't use forum too much, (But we use it) is that ok for you? Perfectly fine!
-----
Also my skype is deathwing143
-----
Guys... While reading through the apps i found out that there was a lie in one of them..
ill explain.

look at kittykuts app. now look at the question: since when do you play toribash what does it say? 2009.
now use this link to go to his profile it says he joined on Feb 2014. still don't trust me that the app is real? then go to the first page of this recruitment center and see the app for ur self.
I didnt want to cause any trouble i just wanted to stop this impurity in justice.

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=3345329

Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Do you have Skype? (No need to post it here, only yes or no): yes
How frequent you use Skype (If you have it): not very often but that could change
Since when do you play Toribash: 2009
Best Mods:wushu ABD aikido lenshu
Why you want to be a Lotus Eater:The people seem nie and i love Lotus' :b
Previous Clans (If Any):NYAA
Why you left/kicked (If you were in a clan): AFK for a long period of time but i came back to the game now
Infractions (If Any):
(Lotus) is a Skype Based clan, which means we don't use forum too much, (But we use it) is that ok for you? yes
Last edited by pixelguy23; Jul 12, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

No for you

Originally Posted by pixelguy23 View Post
Forum and In-game activity (Rate 0~10): 8/5
How frequent you use Skype (If you have it): I use it a lot to chat with my friends and possibly play games with them.
Why you want to be a Lotus Eater:I want to be in a clan and have some more people to hang out with and also to be in clan wars.
Why you left/kicked (If you were in a clan): I left because that clan is inactive.
(Lotus) is a Skype Based clan, which means we don't use forum too much, (But we use it) is that ok for you? Perfectly fine!
-----
-----
Guys... While reading through the apps i found out that there was a lie in one of them..
ill explain.

look at kittykuts app. now look at the question: since when do you play toribash what does it say? 2009.
now use this link to go to his profile it says he joined on Feb 2014. still don't trust me that the app is real? then go to the first page of this recruitment center and see the app for ur self.
I didnt want to cause any trouble i just wanted to stop this impurity in justice.

How frequent you use Skype (If you have it): not very often but that could change
Why you left/kicked (If you were in a clan): AFK for a long period of time but i came back to the game now
Infractions (If Any):
(Lotus) is a Skype Based clan, which means we don't use forum too much, (But we use it) is that ok for you? yes

No for your apply.
And about Kitty business, it might be a alt. I play since 2011 and my actual account is from 2014. c:
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
-----
-----
ill explain.

Infractions (If Any):

Kitty has nothing to do with you, we met the guy in game, and your app was "meh", so I'm going to go with a no.
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue

-----
-----
ill explain.

Infractions (If Any):

No. r u a judge or something?
i want to be the reincarnation of Salvador Dali
if you steal my work I go berserk
-----
-----
ill explain.

Infractions (If Any):

Belt: Brown belt
Forum and In-game activity (Rate 0~10): 7
Do you have Skype? (No need to post it here, only yes or no): yes.
How frequent you use Skype (If you have it): yes.
Since when do you play Toribash: 2013
Best Mods:wushu ABD aikido mushu
Why you want to be a Lotus Eater: why I want to help all the possible, and devote myself to the fullest.
Previous Clans (If Any): UnDead.
Why you left/kicked (If you were in a clan): I was a great time without playing. return to shortly, had already kicked me.
infractions (If Any): time offline
(Lotus) is a Skype Based clan, which means we don't use forum too much, (But we use it) is that ok for you? yes!

comments: I mentioned above that was the undead clan, but that is a long time. I while offline game, had an account 7 th. in the end I ended up creating a new account, that I am currently using. I hope your understanding ;)