Ranking
It's a wolf! MY GOD A FURRY RUNN!! BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!
ok ok.. enough!
Yes, my name is Wolfy and it seems like everyone is so god d*** persistent on me making an app so here!
I'm a toribash mod maker.... Yep a scrub. But I play ABD and Mushu (any mushu mod) and I'm not toooo bad... Ok I can be pretty bad at times. My GMT is just central US time.
the me in real life is just me... running and gaming.. Yea great combo. So yea that's great and all... do da di da do.. O wait the app! ok ok..
Well I want to join because I do see "some" potential in the clan even though I joke and say otherwise.. urr... Yea so that's why..
Hope you enjoyed
(would have replays but those are on my broken laptop... gg)
~|That Wolf Guy|~
Constanze's Application

About Me: Greetings! My name is Dakota Riddle, I am of eighteen years of age and I am going to participate in my last year of high school. I am an inspirational person that never strives for anything less than success. With that being said, I am a straight A student and I uphold a class rank of 9th. I love to play video games on the side as they help build mental strength. (Toribash helps a lot with retaining a lot of information; moves and opponent performance patterns.) I have several ways of communication but I will not be posting any personal details. (PM me for further information) I love listening to music as I participate in physical or mental activities it helps encourage myself to do better. For my hobbies I include myself in the following: Fishing, Hunting, Power Lifting, Writing and Singing.

Toribash Information: I started playing Toribash around two years ago in early February, during this time I have decided that the game was not for me in several different situations because of the practice that had to go into the game itself. Recently I have found myself playing and practicing in "Solo Player" to enhance my skills. I have been working on striking and grappling with myself but without the appearance of any multiplayer interaction. There are several mods that I have found myself "attracted" to, which I will list here: Aikito, ABD, JudoFrac, Judo, Greykito. I have some skill in each of the currently listed, I will now list the mods that I would love to acquire knowledge in: xspar, any parkour. I fancy people who know how to parkour and spar because they can control there balance and that is something that I therefore lack of. (If Alt accounts would like to be listed, please PM me for more information. I want to make it clear that I have no intention on going back to those accounts and I would love them deactivated if possible.)

Why (Kg)?: I would like to join (Kg) because I am seeking a place to call "home", a place that I can go to when I am having a bad day or when I want to seek enjoyment. I realize that I need assistance when it comes to certain aspects in Toribash and I would love to grow and train with this clan. I will be dedicated and hardworking to prove that I deserve a place in (Kg).

What Would I Bring?: I am starting to dabble in online art and I would love to help the clan show a more presentable face. I want to also bring with me a friendly and uplifting vibe that will help the clan thrive and grow! I am not a perfect human being... I am far from it, but with the training that I hope to obtain from (Kg) I would love to give a little something back.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I hope to see you guys in the near future both in-game and on the forums, I will be showing my face a lot more. Like I said throughout the application, if you need contact information or more information regarding myself, please do not hesitate to PM me!
Last edited by Constanze; Jul 18, 2016 at 05:10 AM.
Great application and pretty good attitude although I don't know you at all so I'd recommend you stop by forums/IRC/Discord more often and get to know us a little bit better before we make any real decisions

thats an original image btw
Last edited by cocacobra; Jul 18, 2016 at 06:56 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Wolfy seems so cringey. and idk about that postcount :/ Imma be neutral for now. Maybe get know to us?

@Constanze. Do we accept alts?
Wolfy seems so cringey, too cringey to make it ironically good tbh. I don't really know about this one.

Constanze's app is solid, but I would like to know your first account, since I guess this is your main now.
h
neutral leaning toward yes for both, come hang out in irc (#kg) or discord so we can get to know you
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post

app

'tis Wolfy, cringey or not it's a yes from me

Originally Posted by Constanze View Post

app

I'm leaning towards a yes, but I would like for you to tell us what your old/main account's name was.
Last edited by Viddah; Jul 18, 2016 at 04:02 PM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by GodV View Post
Wolfy seems so cringey. and idk about that postcount :/ Imma be neutral for now. Maybe get know to us?

@Constanze. Do we accept alts?

This is now my main

I will be hanging out in the Discord/IRC so talk to me if you want more information!
Constanze has been accepted.

Wolfy is still being discussed.
Last edited by Viddah; Jul 18, 2016 at 08:26 PM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything