Ranking
Original Post
rickieS x kahnzu - w i n d z
aka bands x sleepy

https://soundcloud.com/rickiersj/windz

made w/ fl studio 12

hit us with any comments about it or cnc, we appreciate <3
Last edited by Kahn; Jun 19, 2017 at 11:54 PM.

Sounds all good to me, the background noise that almost sounds like birds instantly makes the song a million times better for me.
I only had one problem with it, the sample at 2:06 worked just fine on its own but at 2:24 when the drums return I think it was jarring to hear very clear high quality drums on top of a really mellow sample that sounds like it has a lowpass on it, personally I'd probably try out a different drum set with a punchy snare and less high frequencies in general à la Metal Fingers just for that last part, instead of the one you have that emphasises the clap and hats.
It sounds good though, that's just my nitpick
oh yeah
I was honestly tthinking the same thing, I wanted to changed the drums to something kinda LoFi, but I ended up getting lazy, next time when I think I notice something that is right, ill be sure to try it though, I for sure had that feeling as well when that part of the song comes in at 2:24. That's kinda my only problem with the track too.

Thanks for the feedback though!
This is really sick, I tried to get into producing a while back but I didn't practice enough to get any good at it so I just stopped entirely haha, it sounds really nice though.
To be honest it actually sounds like a really good song to make an edit with
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I know right, I think of using my tracks for edits but never got around to try and do it, thanks, It's all I want to do, make sick tracks for people, hopefully people like it and become fans!
there's alot of underground soundcloud rappers that would like your beats lmao, you could make an instagram and sell them if you wanted
they call me ????????????
I have an instagram, but I don't have the exposure for that I guess, I also have a TrakTrain account, with like 5 beats on there for $5 each lol. The beats I think are good at least.
Originally Posted by Bands View Post
I know right, I think of using my tracks for edits but never got around to try and do it, thanks, It's all I want to do, make sick tracks for people, hopefully people like it and become fans!

I'd love to make an edit to this if I have permission to use it?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Yes, I'm curious to what you can make with this.
i think the audio should only be in 1 ear because i am deaf in my left ear and it sounds better

i like the bas
very

much