Toribash
Is it supposed to be that the ears look so elfish? Otherwise rounding them off would fit it well. That one eyebrow looks realy big, above the other eye it looks like she got dirt is that supposed to be like that?
Otherwise since its just an update its looking realy good! Just as i know it from you calam! B-)
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Is it supposed to be that the ears look so elfish? Otherwise rounding them off would fit it well. That one eyebrow looks realy big, above the other eye it looks like she got dirt is that supposed to be like that?
Otherwise since its just an update its looking realy good! Just as i know it from you calam! B-)

Ears are suposed to look elfish my dude
I am editing the eye brows next i havnt touvhed them since the sketch
I still take texture requests for usd
pretty sure the eyes are too far apart and the part where the skin meets the hair at the top of the face looks off
-----
also the eyes are titled like this: / \ which make her look almost stupid, when they should be titled like this: \ / which would make her look complex and attractive
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 27, 2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lip looks really shriveled up now, not sure how it'd look in game
ears are too pointy (unless he wants an elf)

the mouth just looks plain awkward i think you should redo it completely. The eyes and mouth are giving completely different expressions so I can't tell if she wants to fuck me or if she just wet the bed
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
lip looks really shriveled up now, not sure how it'd look in game
ears are too pointy (unless he wants an elf)

the mouth just looks plain awkward i think you should redo it completely. The eyes and mouth are giving completely different expressions so I can't tell if she wants to fuck me or if she just wet the bed

he wanted an elf i have stated that

the expression is abstract and also part of the request
I like your head, it has good anatomy and style.

I would just say about the ears, they dont seem finished, add more definition on anthelix(the upper area, where there are piercings), even elfs has forms on their ears, like humans.

you are so good, I am seeing improvement in your definition and shades, keep doing it.
Personally i think it looked better in the previous wip. And now the requester is trying to justify the higher price by requesting the whole texture to be spammed with different ideas and colors and puke, trying to get the most pixel per dollar.

I will say that is a fine nose.
@dengue thanks my dude
I agree i probably should male the ears popout more

@13chillz <3
Thanks i am very proud of the nose

Im working on some wounder stuff now will update on that soon