Ranking
The world won't end..
That guy is just a mental little freak who keeps making up fake dates of the apocolypse so he can stay in a mental home where he gets free food, drinks, shelter and security.. That's probably the reason.. Plus, if you're thinking about the Mayan calender, a few months ago they found another piece of it saying the earth will last up to another amount of big numbers of years
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
The world won't end..
That guy is just a mental little freak who keeps making up fake dates of the apocolypse so he can stay in a mental home where he gets free food, drinks, shelter and security.. That's probably the reason.. Plus, if you're thinking about the Mayan calender, a few months ago they found another piece of it saying the earth will last up to another amount of big numbers of years

Thank you!! Finally someone!!
Paint me like your french girls
Well, the Mayan calendar doesn't say the world is going to end. It says it's the start of a new era. The start of 2013!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Well, the Mayan calendar doesn't say the world is going to end. It says it's the start of a new era. The start of 2013!

Fuck mayas.

^ that words describres it all.
Well back to the topic, I will get 100 pounds at the end of january! I will go and get some SWAG.
#YOLO
#SWAG DADDY
#CAT DADDY
#NO CHILDREN DADDY
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Elettor View Post
1 week from now and I'll be doing the final showdown (exam).. I'm freaking scared... :S
But it's okay

Ace Ventura. Oh my god I loved those movies.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post

When Mayans calendar will end, then Junes calendar will start :3