Toribash
That was pretty 'kay. I like how the movement didn't look ugly at all throughout the replay despite havin dead air. Dm's were aight and that pose is pretty good.
been some months now

sort of make replays still
Attached Files
_kemmfe.rpl (220.8 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Feb 14, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
beware
the goblin
Pretty good, I like the opener and the first kick but you seemed to twitch alot and had unnecesary breaks between the hits. Otherwise it was good.

Grats on 6,000 posts btw.

Also, grats on me for 600 posts. lol
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
To me it seems a little rusty for you, but I'm a fan anyway.
8/11
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!
The opener was a bit shitty, but then you got a really nice spin and it was all good.
The landing before to the pose was on a really bad angle too, but the trick to the pose was cool too
The opener was kinda weird, there wasn't much momentum gained, and it was kinda floaty, plus, your position that you flipped from was strange. The kick was nice, and the succeeding kicks were also good. I think you need to loosen up your legs some more, they were generally extended or contracted in this replay, there wasn't really a realistic happy medium. The last cork at the end was cool, but the launch position wasn't fantastic. Great pose.

Good job!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Hey tami

The opener was a little weird. I didn't like the way the knee suddenly contracted at about frame 458. The remainder of the opener was a bit stiff but of well.
I liked the first kick, the spin was pretty smooth other than a little upper arm stiffness.
The follow up kick was alright, but it had the potential to be a lot more powerful. And the third kick was pretty basic.

Overall it was sort of a meh replay. It was fun to watch but lacked in some aspects that could have made it a lot better.

Not bad tho