Ranking
Original Post
[MFR] the leader is leaving :(
ok everyone in Marine Force Recon, i am getting really behind in my studies lately...
if i am going to be able to graduate i can't spend my time here at tb anymore...
i know the clan has been inactive, and its been harder since DeMaster10 stop coming around...
i'll definitely be gone for awhile maybe not forever, in that i think tag is most qualified to be the leader of MFR...
if u want it or not tag let me know please so i can put someone in charge since i can't be...
this is 54321LOL resigning leadership to: tagknife, if she doesn't want it than i'll give it to KhayZ...

tb has become a daily thing for me that i really enjoy, so this is hard for me to do this to u guys...
i know how chaotic it can be trying to pick up the pieces with out a leader thats because i had to do that and i don't want u guys having to go through that...(its hard!!)
so i'll stick around long enough to establish a new leader with mod powers...

FAPTASTIC!!!(Pana) if ur reading this thanks for everything...
especially getting me in this clan, i've come to love MFR but i just can't be around enough right now to be the leader and keep it alive...
i know u had a lot of faith in me, so i'm sorry... hopefully i'll see u around in the future..
-----
oh tagknife and KhayZ... don't let me make u fell like i'm dumping this clan on u guys or that u have to take it...
i'm not going to be here so i can't really care if this clans dies or not...
so u don't have to take it if u guys want to leave it too...
Last edited by 54321LOL; Mar 16, 2011 at 02:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Oh thats nice do what you have to do, IF you need to studie you are oing the right thing.

Hope to see you back soon tho x x x