ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Wiki
Hey,

We have started a Toribash Wiki. In the wiki we aim to have tutorials for beginners - such as creating your own head and mods.
We will have technical information about Toribash and a bunch of popular moves. If you find anything else you want to add, go right ahead and add it

The reason we've done this is for mainly new users. Upon registering on the forum, you might go ":O" and not bother to look at the priceless amount of information already here, and I know they don't really want to flip through heaps and heaps of pages - but now they'll be in one centralised area.

http://www.toribash.com/wiki

Cheers,
veb.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Toribash Wiki
I've added a move page and... thats it I put the most simplistic Snap Kick on there and thats it.
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
I will try my best to get the rest of the 'community' side working after the weekend if I dont complete it all tonight :X
Originally Posted by SSJokker
Hehehe, time to go wild, I'll add lots'a info.

Just what I wanted to hear
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Added my signature move, fixed up a lot of grammar errors from the others, and added a few pages...
i added the clans some time ago..... made a seperate topic for it. that where you get this idea?
Me and Ishi came up with it somewher in IRC... they must have been eavesdropping >.<
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod