ES Recruitment Drive
Dude, Don't change your style, don't let people tell you to spin and be "FLUID"
FYI PEOPLE
FLUID IS NOT THE SAME AS SPINNING.
Anyways Rant aside.
I don't even think it's right to cnc this ;_;...
The best parts about all your replays is you can actually see real people doing those moves, The only advice I would give is... Uh
Don't twitch with the poses so much? idek
9.9/10 would bang.
Imaslayaa Ireally find your comment very good. Ill try to twitch a little.

haha and yes you' re right. all i want to do is basing the move with real human movements
Originally Posted by Toribash legend list
BinkLawz- Brung a new style to sparring, in style

pls make this happen
Great replay man, I expected no less of you
I especially loved the on-rail beat-up part of the fight, while wathcing that I remembered so many movies with stuff like that, it was truly a masterpeice
Last edited by duck; May 7, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
h
Haha thnx duck. I indeed was inspired by lots of martial art movies , like
- matrix,
- mission impossible 2 ending fight scene
- Black widows juijitsu/aikido in iron man 2
- enz

and i tried to put them all in this ' masterpiece ' :P. thnx for liking it man

but What is that quote in your text : '' Binklawz brung a new sparring style, with style '' By toribash sparring legend list or somthing. ?
Well, you can put any text in a quote and put anyone/anything into the ´original poster´ So i just made the text up and added the Toribash Legends list
h
i See ..so you mean , im being advertised ? :P hahah i gotta learn alot about these forums and news and stuff
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
i See ..so you mean , im being advertised ? :P hahah i gotta learn alot about these forums and news and stuff

it would be nice to see you on the legends list. until then, its just a dream.
Anyways, you keep on making replays, i can be your forum guide of you want
h
Oh nice , just what i needed , a guide for these stuffs. Thnx man. so you wouldnt mind me texting you like " hey can you help me ,, or explain this " and stuff?
6) Keep the threads on topic. For example, if you're just making a post enquiring about someone's avatar or signature without any critique on their replays in your post, then use a PM instead.

really twitchy still, try smoothing it out a little