Toribash
Name: Crazyguy2234 (Call me Pierce)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: On a scale 1-10 1. I keep more in contact with steam & skype. steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086446555/ Skype: Crazyguy2234
Ingame Activeness:On a scale 1-10. 7-8
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: The Number One (1). I left it because it died out
Anyone you know in this clan: I currently know no one in this clan.
Why do you want us: I see that this clan has some great potential to grow and become one of the best clans.
Why should we want you: I have 3 years worth of training experience on 2 mods, and has trained 10 people.
Best mods: Aikido, Greykido, and Mushu
Worst mods: I'm not sure. I've only played those 3 within my 3 years.
About myself: I'll start off with my experience. As mentioned above, I have 3 years worth of experience. I haven't played through all of those 3 years though. After playing a year of Aikido, I've had enough of this game and quit for several months. I later joined back and started on the mod Mushu, which I fell in love with immediately. I've learned quite a few moves, and have gotten very good at it. I have played Aikido every now-and-then, but I specialize in Mushu. There is 1 thing you need to know about my personality though. I'm both arrogant and a hot-head. So I apologize in advance if I offend you. Also mentioned above, I said that I trained 10 people. 7 of those were non-experienced players wandering how to play. the rest 3 are those help to grow stronger. I do like to do Parkour in my meantime, but i'm an amateur at it. If theres anything else you'd like to learn about me, you could contact me on my skype and-or steam. Which have both been provided above.
If you would like to see some replays. i'll be more than happy to send some via Skype
We live to be free. SO LET'S BE FREE
Originally Posted by Crazyguy2234 View Post
Name: Crazyguy2234 (Call me Pierce)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: On a scale 1-10 1. I keep more in contact with steam & skype. steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086446555/ Skype: Crazyguy2234
Ingame Activeness:On a scale 1-10. 7-8
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: The Number One (1). I left it because it died out
Anyone you know in this clan: I currently know no one in this clan.
Why do you want us: I see that this clan has some great potential to grow and become one of the best clans.
Why should we want you: I have 3 years worth of training experience on 2 mods, and has trained 10 people.
Best mods: Aikido, Greykido, and Mushu
Worst mods: I'm not sure. I've only played those 3 within my 3 years.
About myself: I'll start off with my experience. As mentioned above, I have 3 years worth of experience. I haven't played through all of those 3 years though. After playing a year of Aikido, I've had enough of this game and quit for several months. I later joined back and started on the mod Mushu, which I fell in love with immediately. I've learned quite a few moves, and have gotten very good at it. I have played Aikido every now-and-then, but I specialize in Mushu. There is 1 thing you need to know about my personality though. I'm both arrogant and a hot-head. So I apologize in advance if I offend you. Also mentioned above, I said that I trained 10 people. 7 of those were non-experienced players wandering how to play. the rest 3 are those help to grow stronger. I do like to do Parkour in my meantime, but i'm an amateur at it. If theres anything else you'd like to learn about me, you could contact me on my skype and-or steam. Which have both been provided above.
If you would like to see some replays. i'll be more than happy to send some via Skype

accepted. Hopefully you'll find everyone here pretty friendly. Welcome to The Abyss
Username:SeanSean
Belt (minimal belt black) :Brown
Why do you wanna join?:I've never been in a clan before... Also I forgot why I want to join.
Mods you're good at:meatspin3.tbm
What are the benefits you have?:Probably my IQ of somewhere in the 120s.
Personalty:I am usually cheerful, yet very competitive. I also have ADHD and Autism.
Originally Posted by tlclay View Post
accepted. Hopefully you'll find everyone here pretty friendly. Welcome to The Abyss

Thank you! It's an honor to be in this clan , Would you like to view some replays?
Last edited by Crazyguy2234; Jul 25, 2015 at 04:02 AM.
We live to be free. SO LET'S BE FREE
Originally Posted by SeanSean View Post
Username:SeanSean
Belt (minimal belt black) :Brown
Why do you wanna join?:I've never been in a clan before... Also I forgot why I want to join.
Mods you're good at:meatspin3.tbm
What are the benefits you have?:Probably my IQ of somewhere in the 120s.
Personalty:I am usually cheerful, yet very competitive. I also have ADHD and Autism.

I hate to say no, but your apllications a little short and we could know a littl more about yourself. What would you bring to clan (skillful or potential player, clan development, an active in game player, ect.)
-----
Hey Everyone, follow this link to our new recruitment thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=523704
Last edited by tlclay; Jul 26, 2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump