Ranking
Original Post
I can't play multiplayer.
I realised there are few people also have the same problem but most of them said you have to put your username and password correctly(because everyone change to a new password).

This have been my problem for quite a long time actually. For the record, my username and password is correct. Whenever I click "multiplayer" the game isn't responding. My game will just stuck on the main screen for quite a long time(around 2-5 mins?) and then I finally can see all the lobbies. It's not over though.. after I managed to see the lobbies.. I try to connect to a server and it says "Not Connected". I believe it's not a really a computer issue because I can play other games too nor it's internet issue because other online games works fine. As you can see, I fail to connect to a server. Therefore, the process repeats .. from main screen, click multiplayer (not responding stuck for few mins) see lobbies.. try to join a server.. "not connected" and it keep going on.

It doesn't bother me before because after I played other games for a while.. then try to play toribash.. it worked. But now, it doesn't stop.. I can't play multiplayer. Also, I'm not sure if this will help you to figure my problems.. but I don't play toribash on steam.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Hmmm
Try re downloading it,And reset the settings,If that doesn't work try getting the steam version,And when you get the steam version refresh the cache.
Had same issue years ago, the things its happening is any virus or firewall blocking any connection into the toribash game. Try to desactivate any anti virus or firewall program you have there since it might block any signals

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club