Toribash
Hey, have any of you guys seen zwift?
I am good friends with him and I haven't seen him in like a month .
Hope he is ok.
Ty guys for giving me opportunity to be in this clan I really like it and hope this clan will become official
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
This might not be important to you guys, but a member of your clan has a serious record. This member is called "Ballerlol". He has Clanhopped or has been Kicked from 3 clans so far. 1st incident was from (LUX), where he left to join (Phoenix), he stated that (LUX) did not need his service anymore. Therefore, Clanhopping into my clan. A few days later, he Clanhopped away from my clan to (Its), I have talked to (Its) leader, Something. I think he has taken action to it, but I am not sure. This is just a warning for all of you, watch "Ballerlol" closely. If I have mistaken anything, please feel free to correct my mistakes.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Kookoo ty for the info I will watch closely I promise even tho I'm not like a leader or anything Ima still watch him
#AdPhones
hey glitz good luck on the clan i dont think you remember me be if you do hi lol
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
LOL!
NinjaKyle...
You can't talk you are a clan hopper your self!

Im Really Not but ok What Ever
#AdPhones
kookoo11 I left your clan cause you cant even be a good clan leader and lux yea I left lux but you need to get out of my business because first off you have your own clan to worry about and why are you worrying about me
-----
glitz im sorry if that hurts or offends this clan I like this clan plz don't kick me
Last edited by ballerlol; Jan 18, 2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump