Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by djrain2000 View Post
we need a beta man broken or not im tryna play. i havent played toribash in a while cuz im just bored of the same old 1v1 action. im tryna fight 2 or 3 people at once or even have a teamate. im not tryna rush you (i pretty much am) bu thats besides the point im tryna get this new bash in ya feel me.

This. Give the people what they want!
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I think Despite how long this game has been in production
because it's still in an early stage.

Toribash Next was announced t o o - e a r l y.

Good advertisement/marketing is how well/effectively one can suspend excitement/interest
from their audience/consumers.

(Something this game in general struggles with but that's a discussion for another day)

The significance and excitement of the announcement lessens if you do not keep it up.

And it's not like this is a super "popular" thing like the release of a Hollywood blockbuster
or popular young adult novel of some sort. Where you can make
people wait a long time without harming anything. So it's already on thin ice with the
literal DEATH/LIFE of this game banking on Toribash Next.

Excitement will then either turn into growing disinterest or frustration.

Which will in return harm the popularity of the final products release.
As people who were closely following initially, will have d i s s i p a t e d long before.

Information, General Content, Video Content, Updates from Developers Themselves. Etc. Is what this needs.
The leaking of Gifs sort of helped, they provided visual information on how the engine looks. And a little bit
of how things move in it. It got people talking again.

But something more high quality, official, and much more informative would do wonders.
I know it's probably not "that far" in development to ask for polished, amazing put together visuals.
I get that, and I'm sure the Dev team is working hard and trying their best. c:
But even high quality screenshots posted here or clips to the few known
Toribash channels of S O M E T H I N G - N E W would help.

It's long past the "excited speculation" point. You need to continue to wet the appetite.

If you weren't ready to supply your consumer/audience with such information,'
then announcing this early might have been a poor decision.

Just a thought, I could be wrong and they could have a very
smart and well thought out strategy in the long run.
Toribash is just my favorite game and I wish to see
it do the best it can. I still wish best of luck
to the game's development how ever they decide to do it.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 21, 2018 at 07:43 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
WIll you guy try and advertise TBN More?

Like maybe have a channel dedicated to it and have someone run fights of the week or something like concon did and even tournament commentaries
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Question for Hampa since no one else will be able to answer this I think.

Is the ranked system going to be the same or completely different to Toribash Classic? Will we be able to have 2v2 ranked or 3v3 or will it just be 1v1.
Please release this
Love you and thanks in advance

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Praying now that it isn't 2GB or something absurdly large because trying to update to 5.3 took me 5 hours

And that was only 140 MB.

Also 2v2 sounds exciting
Originally Posted by IodineMae View Post
Praying now that it isn't 2GB or something absurdly large

Astonishing

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة