Ranking
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
ahahahahah. I'm staff, baby, so gtfo from my thread))))

If any staffers post in MY thread one more time I am going to make you pay.......................................
Last edited by TIcux; Sep 24, 2017 at 09:54 PM.
w
lets do this

Revx's App

Revx a.k.a. Xavier Pelletier

Gmt: -4 (Canada, Quebec)

Applying to Alpha because: I always admired the members, how they play and their attitude over winning/losing. I often go in Alpha servers just to watch how you play, and I sometimes (Often) save the replays to analyse how you all do. Proof: wounder lenshu.rpl

Why would I fit in Alpha: I play Toribash in a really competitive way, I always tryhard to get to my goals (or to simply win) and I'm a really fast learner, you can show me pretty much any mod and I'll quickly understand it. My main mods for now are Lenshu3ng, erthtkv2, Aikidobigdojo, rk-mma and taekkyon.

Who I am: Xavier, 14 years old, I live in Canada, yes I go to school even doe pretty much everytime I come at home, I play Toribash. I have other hobbies such as playing outside with friends or simply doing sports like cycling, but playing Toribash is my main activity. That game is basically my life.

Thanks for reading, hope it was enough.
-Xavier
Find me ingame and duel me
no thanks

the only time your even competitive is when you do 50k pendulumjumper.tbm duels
1. I don't do these duels anymore
2. I A L W A Y S T R Y H A R D
Hi, duel me usd, please. Thanks.
Don't argue against authority; Wounder will eat your ass like it's the last supper.
if i win the usd you wont be obliged to send so yea