ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[IMG] Toribash Clan MAD
In making this image I pay tribute to Mad clan who create the game in toribash showing: Hampa, Nokturnal and Deerslayer

ditent me what you think

[OFRO]
I'm the Puma Boy !

Ooo, thats very cool.
But the reflections at the bottom could be smudged together then fuzzed up a bit to make it look like there joined.

apart from that, very cool
+ Gravidude Is Back +
'The power of imagination makes us infinate'
It's ok. Just a tip to make it look better is to remove the shaders in the options then take pics. :P

- The road to tattooing -
i like the poses,but to me the logos seem kinda...boring ? i dunno,but it's good overal,
offtopic: damn i wish nocturnal would stop using that sexy head texture so i can have it <3
I don't like it, you can see the shadows, which don't look realistic, or blend well.

I don't like the poses either.

If you want to revolve around the clan [MAD], try using something that has the word [MAD] in it somewhere, or maybe even the members cooperating. Patting on the shoulders, doing something.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I don't like it, you can see the shadows, which don't look realistic, or blend well.

I don't like the poses either.

If you want to revolve around the clan [MAD], try using something that has the word [MAD] in it somewhere, or maybe even the members cooperating. Patting on the shoulders, doing something.

^

Poses dont have much action, except MAYBE hampa's....

The 3 shadows don't even come close to resemling how an actual shadow would be....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I noticed that the big Toribash thing up the top is kind of stretched?

And I don't like the shadows.
But still, better than what I could do.
lol