ES Recruitment Drive
I feel you dude. Is it just that you don't have ideas or are you too exhausted or what? I have some "strategies" that help with artblock.
Hard to say. I think I'm fairly experienced and I basically have a good imagination to become a good artist. I've been trying to find my own style and the most effective patterns of painting. I realize it may take a time. I have an infinite number of ideas in my mind, but my mistakes in drawings (like anatomy, light, etc.) discourage my desire to draw, so I just force myself to draw every day using photo references, but this is very hard for me, bc i don't fkn want to do it like that
I'm a man of inspiration and my main problem, I do not know where to find it (inb4 drugs) London is the capital of great britain sorry
RELAX ALL
Yea I am not a fan of the learning either, I am doing a sketchbook which I can recommend. You dont have to show anyone the works that you do there, it's purely for scribbles and on a day I sometimes just draw like 1 or 2 arms and that's it if i ain't feeling like it. Also idk what your interests are, but I consume a lot of manga shit, games, movies etc. and my inspiration mostly stems from there, fanart and whatnot. I also can recommend to have an artstation for following people, this place is a goldmine, but you probably already know. I am also on a lot of discords from artists, they most of the time actually have pretty small communities, even if they worked for Riot and stuff. You can just interact with them and ask questions. Almost all of them told me to learn perspective first, that's the most important one, after that anatomy etc. Could send you some stuff on Discord if you are interested.
Rain you’re truly amazing at this. I saw that you mentionned painting but this looks like something done on a computer, do you have any like app or something that makes it possible to paint on pc?
Find me ingame and duel me
Heat: I'm using photoshop

forum activity

Rosa Var Attre from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
RELAX ALL
Omg you are getting better with each painting! Love the light. Also you paid such wonderful attention to how the belt would wrap around her hip, feels really organic esp the shadows.

Sad she turned out to be yet another arrogant aristocrat in the game, liked her and at some point thought she may be a fine witcher.
Thank you, guys!

at some point thought she may be a fine witcher

Yeah, same here!

looks a bit plastic thou

You're totally right. And I don't get why is that so, maybe shading problems or something like that. I think it looks better in grayscale

grayscale

RELAX ALL