Ranking
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
I can join in the recruiting Tom. And also in the rules You misspelt community

wouldn't suprise me xD my browser doesn't have a spell check for some stupid reason. damn firefox. I'll get on it
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Haha no problem XD and mine has one ivjust don't use it myself asbibuse my phone for the forums XD
I can see that you are on your phone. Instead of space you hit v and b :3

[EDIT]

O yeah and btw, Wednesdays are the days I don't come online very often. I can do stuff in the evening and like 15:00 (CET). So don't kick me if I am not that active jk
Last edited by Zwiinn; Apr 21, 2015 at 10:22 PM.
it takes over a week of being inactive for me to even consider kicking you XD the worst you'd get with a week of being inactive is being put in the inactive rank.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Haha good point XD bs and vs are my worst enemies XD
-----
Just recruited a few.. familiar members. And they're pretty good, good enough to start doing some wars
Last edited by RussD3x; Apr 22, 2015 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
awesome work russ. which ones would you trust for the warmonger rank? (can manage wars)
-----
Clan Rank Update:
Zwiinn has been promoted to Hunter -you can now invite people. please don't just invite your friends without a good reason.
Welcome to the Brotherhood LordBasket, Skylord30 and KannagiKun.
Last edited by Mastertron; Apr 22, 2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
I'd say either kanagi or basket for warmonger, as they're both showing great skill in aikido based mods and I have yet to win a proper match against kanagi in it. Using all my techniques. Basket is a good player in quite a few nods too so he could be a second choice for it.

I'd also like to have a war at some point today just to get our rank up and in the rankings.
I've promoted KannagiKun and LordBasket to warmongers. and I can war in a while. gotta apply for some jobs first though
-----
also. is anyone willing to test destred out? I've seen him in-game a little but can someone test him in ABD.
Last edited by Mastertron; Apr 22, 2015 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►