Toribash
Original Post
Void From Berserk Head (500k+/USD)
I want to request a head of this Character, use the image below as a reference.

Void Person

Some character description to help you out: Void features a partially denuded skull with a large exposed brain clothed in a long cloak with a high and pointed collar.
His skull lacks its calvarium, and his thusly exposed brain is much larger than could be contained in a normal human skull. The skin of his intact skull is drawn tight to the bone.
His nose is missing, and his lips and surrounding skin are retracted by fine hooks and wires. His eyelids are stitched shut.

More Images

You can mess around with the colour schemes a bit, but keep it close to the first (reference)image.

Please make use of the character description, as there are some details I'd like included.

I'll pay depending on quality, willing to put in a large amount of TC for it, or USD.

Paying up to 500k, or more if deserved.
Last edited by Hikou; May 8, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by eblouissant View Post
specifics on usd offering please. give me a minimum.

If you mean maximum, I’ll pay for quality. We can negotiate if you do a good enough job.
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
im on it

Nice to see you’re on it Calamity, would love to see some WIPs.
#sick

wip

wipwip

heres the sketch i cant find any side views or back views so ima wing it
Last edited by Calamity; May 9, 2018 at 05:16 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd

wip

wipwip

heres the sketch i cant find any side views or back views so ima wing it

The WIPs look amazing! I’m diggin it.

As for side/back views they’re usually covered by his cloak cape thing. You could try draw that, but Idk if it’d look dodgy or not. I’ll leave it in your hands ^^.

I think it’s just a big ass brain with a regular skull
#sick

wip2

moving to blending out the lines and starting shading will work on the top of the head mapping some more to get that cleaned up

wip2

moving to blending out the lines and starting shading will work on the top of the head mapping some more to get that cleaned up

Looks great so far, would prefer it without the ears tho
#sick
aight ill remove the ears

wip3

I'm also interested in how the retracted skin would look in a more fleshy manner, like the 2nd image.
#sick