Toribash
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
Nope, he ain't right. What about Birdman or 50? They both make a lot more business than music nowadays.
Okay, it's cuz they are stars. Anyway, rejection to a position in job because of tattoos would be counted as nasty discrimination in the modern society. If they ever try that, you could easily sue them and even make some money or get them fired.

They're not gonna straight up tell you "No because of your tattoo." Still, it wouldn't work... Can you imagine Steve Jobs and others still being successful with tribals on their arms? No.
inq.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Because according to idiots misreading the mayan calendar, the world ends in a month, so I figured -- why the hell not?

You don't believe it but you do it anyway. Might as well just say you're getting a tattoo so you can show off, no reason to make up bullshit.

[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I don't think they discriminant against tribals, more like this:

Is that the guy who featured in Lady GaGa's shitty music video? What's it called again? Born This Way?
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
You don't believe it but you do it anyway. Might as well just say you're getting a tattoo so you can show off, no reason to make up bullshit.

I'm not denying, I just don't think it will happen. There's always a chance, though, and I'd like to see how I look with a tribal if the world ends.

Also because I'm a conceted prick who loves showing off his sexual powers.

Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Is that the guy who featured in Lady GaGa's shitty music video? What's it called again? Born This Way?

Hell if I know.