Ranking
People have stated that myself and others have been a trial GM/GK before, which is true, but it's not that we weren't deemed worthy. At least in my case, I wasn't able to, in my opinion, provide enough activity and benefit them as much as I thought someone else could, so I resigned.

However, I applied again because I've had a lot of free time, recently got a new laptop and feel like I could be beneficial far more then I was before.

Hope this clears some things up, I assure you the voting process that the full GM's go through is very non-biased and thought out.
@Oblivion: naaah, not really experienced! Just 3 years in replay making business (made my first 5dm boom in '09) =)

To people who don't know me: well, that's probably because I'm not well-known person in general. Even if I'm on IRC every day, I don't talk much at channels other than #polska, and I'm not a big fan of posting at forum. However, if You are replay maker (preferably from '10) or wushu player, You probably know my nick.
If talking about my previous experience as trial GM- I've got this job twice, and I resigned twice (due to technical problems, real-life stuff and so on). I understand that some ppl may feel that it's strange decision, but well.. We will see if they are right.
I have a question , if Fivah been a full GM , is he gona be out of market squad?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
I have a question , if Fivah been a full GM , is he gona be out of market squad?

No, he will have to be both if accepted unless he resigns from one or both.

Anyway, I am very happy with the decisions made. I know some of these guys will do an awesome job.
I dont think so because there are clan mods like uric and erth who are clan mods and gms.

Edit: Ninja'd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
None of them interest me except fivah. I wish him best of luck handling both jobs.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
one or two exceptions

How juicy! Tell us! Who and why?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Haha, yeah, I'm sure you'd like to know, I won't tell, tho.
They have whole trial period to convince me that they fit in and make me change my opinion.
retired
I think fivah is biting off more than he can chew again, gets super active, becomes an integral part of a system, then disappears.
very good, but with being in the msquad aswell, i think he'll burn out quickly

the rest are a mix, dont know some, some will work out, most will burn out after a month
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-