Post your suggestions here.
Please sticky this thread.

My suggestions:
1. Clan texture set
2. Plan out clan wars
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Despite the fact that Athin/Mohit left shortly after posting this, if people actually have suggestions I could sticky this. It's up to you guys, because I'd really have no use for it except if you use it.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
How,about a clan shop on the,market?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

That might be an interesting idea. I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with the market savants that already exist, though. I could make textures to sell, and I could make the shop look nice, but as for actually running the shop, I may not be the best candidate.
Im good at marketeering but not art so we,should make a clan bank acc.... If we havent already ill play ingame onthe acc to get some tc flowing and.ill donate some
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Interesting, ii guess we can try it out. Make huge profits etc..
Anyway, I'm thinking about clan texture Sets, you don't have to be a really "decent" Artist (or let's say, make a great art), just to show our creativity, colaboration, and our greatest team work. But if you don't think this is not necessary, just let this suggestion rest in peace and burn it away.
As I said in another thread, I'll be getting the actual clan bank account from Bouna soon, I sent him a message on Facebook.

Also, if you can take care of the marketing side of things, I can supply you with whatever art you need for the market, kball.

Finally, what are all of your thoughts on a clan texture set? I think that a clan ground texture would be a cool idea, but I kind of think a full texture set is a little excessive, unless it's for display purposes only, almost like a mascot or something.
I would also welcome with open arms any suggestions for what this ground texture/texture set should look like.