10 Votes / 71.43%
gtfo instantly
4 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
4th dan? gtfo, or not
I have a few thoughts about new members
drop the 10th barrier - belt is no description of skill - instead every month we let in a player interested in joining in captains tourney - to get in he must have 50% wins, and at least 10 duels played - like a probation period - this way we see his skills, we get to play him, talk to him and see how much he wants in the clan.
Why do I say this: well every week or so somebody PMs me: he wants in, I say very politely no - but I believe some of these players are good and would be more active than most on forum and ingame.
wishful eyes deceive me
If this would be carefully pointed out to everyone ( like a list of rules before someone is 100% in the clan ) i have no problem with it, i like high dans, but i also like skilled and stylish players. Nice personallity is never a downer either. But we'll see what the majority has to say about it :P.

PS:
It could be allot of work when it are people with allmost no skills all the time, so a clear set of rules for it would be needed i think.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
ofc rules
1 person per month probation - and he needs a lot of work, and proving - that's why I thought captains tourney - he/she plays with the most of us (10 duels min) and needs 50% wins (pretty good-last month 50%, got u in the first 5)

why I think this is good - new blood - most of us are less active then when we were 1-10 dan
brucia put it nicely
also lot of members left, and new ones are mostly inactive on the forum - so almost like they are not in clan.

And I don't like 10 dans joining just because they are 10 dans - the same for them 2
1 person to test per month, if he passes welcome, if not - well, than u are not what JR needs

also no posting during the month in our threads, but a special thread to communicate

donation of 100k gets 10% off, needed wins in capt - XD
who donates 500k gets in freeee - :P GREEED
wishful eyes deceive me
lol at your greed ghehe* but i agree i think it is a good idea, and you put some thought in it so you have my vote for it.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
yes also for me is a nice idea
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
ty dudes
also non clan members may not vote in this poll - 3 votes are dismissed
5 for
0 against
I think this is accepted - coz we do not have more than 10 forum active members, but best to wait for Neon and Kill
wishful eyes deceive me
i disagree withe the "greed",it look like to me,if that happens we'l be like a donation clan or something,but i guess we can fix that with the right rules.

*disappears in the shadows*
oh nikos good to see u, long time :P
Greed was just a joke - anyway its a 2 big sum for anyone to think bout :P
but u don't like the idea of testing the players that want in?
or u don't like the idea to accept lower dans in clan if they pass?
wishful eyes deceive me
Agree,
Also,I'm working on inactive members to put them at "XXXX members" list or smth like that.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
n1 neon
we need to keep this clan active
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S