Toribash
Original Post
About me
Hey, ye i was inactive in-game and i think i will be in-active in game. Sorry about that... and ithink its time to end. Damn i play it almost 3 years and i got nice titles (Theres only 2 things what i want: be in team sambo... meh its impossible cuz gr3y dont have time to test me and be a GM but my english is bad and now i dont have time for it). It was fun and i enjoyed that time. ye i still active on forum but i will play really raley (real live is more important).

Thx to everyone<3

your Sorriso

btw Aj: I hope you will be best aikido player 2011 and be toribash player of the year 2011. Good Luck with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Man I really wanted to play against you more and test my skills against one of the best akidoers around. As far as I'm concerned, you're better than any of the TS members I played against so far

Take care bro, hope to see you around!
you're not quitting obviously ... ?
anyway
there's the thing you still can be GM with a little help of your clan mates that can use english more properly ;P
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Sorr i'd like to talk with in a better way than this thread.I can also download skype if you think you can't find time for join ingame once sometimes(even only for talk)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
no its not what are you talking about hippy!?
baw
im glad i got to play with you while you were active ingame, it was an honour :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It's not like he'll leave forever, he's just gonna feel no obligation to play etc.
I R IRONMAN
That's quite sad, just try to get out of this period and get active
hope you'll change your mind soon though

P.s. Don 't worry about that GM thing, neither i speak english so properly but somehow i got in
Long gone