Toribash
Original Post
Shrimps Free head Shop RE-OPENED!!!
WELCOME TO THE FREE HEAD SHOP

Welcome to my free shop! Why make a free shop, well only one reason, some people cant afford heads and I love making them. (and nobody would buy anything at my old shop....) So take a look around and take what you like. I do take request's

Edit:new item!
Edit:new head!

Bloody tori skin:
Will change color to liking.(Image is scaled down in image shack so make sure you click it)

*new heads updated randomly*
Last edited by Shrimp; Apr 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM.
Um, can i get a jack o lantern?

Also how do you make the skin stuff?

Also did you know a shrimp's heart is in its head?
Coming up.

And use the l_bicep texture teplate and use it on all the parts thats what i did.
No i didnt thanks for the fact.

edit: heres the final head hope you like it sorry if it not what you whant could find a decent jackolanturn so i had to freehand it. Ill pm the final image and avatar if you like it

Last edited by Shrimp; Oct 3, 2007 at 02:48 AM.
Hey Shrimp could you make a ninja based head with eye brows and a beard, and ofcourse all other face parts ^^
That may be a tough one could you post a example of what your looking for?
Last edited by Shrimp; Oct 5, 2007 at 02:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
Coming up.

And use the l_bicep texture teplate and use it on all the parts thats what i did.
No i didnt thanks for the fact.

edit: heres the final head hope you like it sorry if it not what you whant could find a decent jackolanturn so i had to freehand it. Ill pm the final image and avatar if you like it

Thanks it looks good!

Yea i like it ill send a tip =D
can you make a punk head?punk skull on front, pot leaf on back, grey backround, brown skull, and of course green potleaf?
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER