Toribash
Sure sent, I am depositing 10k into it now, so I will send you 2.7k like asked once you reply to this message, you will have to pay 270 extra since that is 10% of 2.7k, thats 2970 to payback. I am not quite sure what amount of time you will have to payback and its not every week you got to pay 10%, well reply and get.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
hmm, well, guys, i think you should keep on paying the clan bank, since we don't REALLY have alot of money, don't ya think? im still paying off a guy so i won't be paying for a while BUT, i will pay eventually! So, i'm not trying to be bossy and stuff but, my older clan had 30k in their bank... But, they just sit and chat... BORING,(That was Most Wanted By the way)Dang Most Wanted Sux...
I Iz Teh Shizzle YAH!!! Um, no... not really
Well thats all my money I have, its good that I payed that since i still don't have everything i want.
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Well im going to get a comp soon, its going to be for the clan logo. You have to pay 500tc to enter, and the winner takes all but I dont know about 10%-20% and that will go to the clan bank
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
DEMON! NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE A DEMON AWAY LIKE THAT!!! Also if other people do deposit money, every month I am going to put a thread on who wants to buy what item with the clan bank money but it wouldn't be fair if I just used my money.
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
I know I just edited that before.
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!