Ranking
Original Post
Want to join, s0th's version.
u wana join the clan CBF writing out those huge assed forms WELL this thread i have posted will be just about joining the clan with a catch...

1.NO NEED FOR THE DAMN FORMS
2.BLACK BELT OR HIer
3.MUST POST IN ROLL CALL LIKE EVERY1 ELSE
ok now u know all that bull crap (lol) keep watching this post and i will update the dates that u can show up for FREE trials!!!!!!!

first date :O : JULY 4th
TIME!!!!!:O : 2:30-3:00*
*this is how long i will be there in the clan server. If im trialing ppl i might stay longer oh and its first in best drest so dont hesitate to come
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
why, do you think this is a bad idea or something?
oh and shit i totally forgot about the first set date. (busy)

REASON:My parents own a furniture store. We as a family all needed to help out with getting the furniture out of the sop as we are closing down. Now the shop is completely closed down and were not paying rent for the store i should be more available on toribash. Although there are other things in life that i attend to. It is the last week of my schoolholidays and i'm completely booked out for the whole week (sleep-overs).

I'm very sorry for all those people that showed up to get triald on the day . I have been a bit forgetfull of alot of things and i would just like to say that i am completely sorry again.

Also...Vlatko thank you for making this a sticky . You have been very understanding and helpfull to me in this clan and the fact that i am not as active as i used to be.

So to sum it all up: I am sorry and thankfull AND VLATKO!!! i would like to ask u a favour...:can u plz help out with my little plan? just check if im on the server at the time and if i'm not could u maybe spare a few minutes for me? If you could i would again be very thankfull of this and would greatly consider giving you a reward for your time and effort.
fiiiiine i guess it was a bad idea then....meh
Nah its not, its just that the way you typed it sounds like your high on sugar.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!