ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Done with gaming?
I think I might be done with gaming... idk.
No game seems to really keep my mind occupied anymore. Could be my depression is just getting bad again but I feel like playing video games aren't keeping me "happy/occupied" anymore like they used to...

Should I just sell my PC and stuff?
I literally just sit here at my PC thinking, and not even really being motivated to play a game of CS:GO or PUBG really... I play PUBG sometimes when Sassy asks if I want to play with him. Which I don't mind but I feel like I get too upset about the game because I'm not really "having fun" while playing it.. but I'm just playing it to pass my time and yea.

Idk

Send halp wot do
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
/invade hi parrot

tbh this a thing i had recently aswell but for me the issue was rather that i couldnt get into a new games due to different reasons.

try to rather play with people than playing certain games, enjoy playing with those people instead of just enjoying the games.

having fun with people is so much more worth than just having fun on a game.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Just making videos if you dont like to play games without reason,but dont sell your pc...
-----
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post

try to rather play with people than playing certain games, enjoy playing with those people instead of just enjoying the games.

having fun with people is so much more worth than just having fun on a game.

Yeah i agree this!Games will be better if you playing with friends.
Last edited by NOTITLE; Sep 16, 2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm that way about pretty much all games until some new one comes out that I want to try (which is happening less and less), or I get a hankering to play some older PS2/PS3 titles.

Find some other activity that you can fill your free time with if gaming's become boring. There's all sorts of outdoorsy hobbies, creative shit and educational things you could do with your new free time.
In these crippled days of mine, I'm having a blast replaying Dark Souls 1. Depending how long I'm on crutches, I'll probably play through the series.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is also pretty rad. I was actually also considering selling my PC, but I'm unlikely to get even 1/2 of what I paid for in parts (I built it), so I'll wait and see.

But listen here, my babbu of old. The motivation and happiness you seek is unlikely to appear as a revelation from anything written here. True drive comes from within.
I'm curently working my way through a very interesting program.
It's called Self-Authoring, and it has four aims:
- Defining your past into several periods and significant experiences within these periods
- Defining your present virtues
- Defining your present faults
- Imagining your future in detail if you a) complete all of your dreams and goals, and b) if you realize the worst possible future

This is a short and incomplete liaxoplanation, so see here for some more details:
Homepage (click the more info for, well, more info)

The program is really interesting, and has apparently had a large impact on many peoples lives. I'm only on the early stages of the Past-Authoring, but I have faith.
It 's worth 30 USD, but my nigga I bought it 2-for-1 and with a % discount, and I have an extra key.
So listen here once again: read some about the program to get some understanding of what it is.
If it sounds interresting, you want it, and you're willing to work on it steadily (regardless if it's 1-2 hours a week or 10), you tell me and I'll PM you my spare key.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 17, 2017 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Excuse my shilling
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
I feel the same exact way but it went away when I bought Divinity: Original Sin 2

You just need to find a new game to get into
FIRED UP
new game type* you seem to play a lot of shoot em up games

Try monopoly... Idk
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
play aoe 2 with me and moop and if thats not making you happy you gon die

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Do not heed the devils, panda. They would have you forego thy redemption - become the master of your life!
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
What even is AOE 2
Also I really doubt I could do that "program" especially considering I can't think of a "future", etc. It seems more or less like a program that helps you identify your goals and how to work for them. However, I don't really have any goals for life or anything like that and just don't care about anything. Idk, hard to explain.

I'm pretty much dead, just my body hasn't caught up with my brain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation