Toribash
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
You can be a gm, clan mod, market squad and everything else all at the same time. There are no restrictions on that.
Originally Posted by kevinnash View Post
Yes,Firebolty is a GM

And Item Forger.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]