Toribash
Original Post
MSquad applications open [BUT NOT ANYMORE]
Hi everyone,

Once again, it's time for us to recruit some new Market Squad members. As usual, if you're interested in applying for the position please send your application to me by PM. As with the GM applications, there is no specified format for the application (with one exception, but I'll get to that in a moment) - send whatever information you think is necessary.

In addition, all applications must include a drawing of Godzilla and Batman playing together on various pieces of playground equipment (Godzilla and Batman may not be the same size), as requested by ishi. This can be in traditional or digital medium - draw it on paper and scan/photograph it, draw it in MSPaint, whatever. But it needs to be there. (Note: It doesn't have to be the greatest piece of art ever produced. Just do your best on it.)

Applications will be accepted for roughly one or two weeks. If you've submitted an application recently, you don't have to resubmit it. Also, please don't PM me or any MSquad members inquiring about your application. It's annoying and doesn't help you.

Thanks and good luck!

EDIT: If you submitted a GM application already, you need to decide whether you want GM or MSquad - you can't apply for both. So if you decide that you actually want to apply for MSquad, please PM a GM informing them that you're retracting your GM app.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 16, 2012 at 03:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Im on it.

Good Luck to everyone!
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hanz0 is it allowed to have multiple applications for staff in the process of voting? I have one for CET being voted upon as I post this, and I don't know if I'm allowed to submit for MSQ also.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Can I send you a drawing of batman and godzilla playing together even if I don't want to apply?
Quitting toribash dawg
Can I be creative and like make a playground slide out of godzilla's tongue or something that?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
so our pics can be anything as long as it shows imagination? it doesnt have to be realistic? also could i photoshop them in? or must i draw them?
Originally Posted by hanz0
In addition, all applications must include a drawing of Godzilla and Batman playing together on various pieces of playground equipment (Godzilla and Batman may not be the same size), as requested by ishi. This can be in traditional or digital medium - draw it on paper and scan/photograph it, draw it in MSPaint, whatever. But it needs to be there. (Note: It doesn't have to be the greatest piece of art ever produced. Just do your best on it.)

:P
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
If you look- godzilla is much taller, it just he is further back. And because they are awesome the playground is invisible.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
hanz0 is it allowed to have multiple applications for staff in the process of voting? I have one for CET being voted upon as I post this, and I don't know if I'm allowed to submit for MSQ also.

We'd really prefer you not.

Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
Can I send you a drawing of batman and godzilla playing together even if I don't want to apply?

Go for it.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Can I be creative and like make a playground slide out of godzilla's tongue or something that?

Go for it.

Originally Posted by Belshezzar View Post
so our pics can be anything as long as it shows imagination? it doesnt have to be realistic? also could i photoshop them in? or must i draw them?

However you think is appropriate.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Here my friends is the perfect example of a Market Squad application:

I hope it inspires greatness in all of you. Namaste.
I dunno pika, I thought your previous one was superior.

B&B&B&