Ranking
Original Post
GM Recruitment.
We've got quite a lot of questions about if we're still taking applications. Let's clear this up. Recruitment is never closed, there are just times when we need more trials - that's when global thread appears. You are free to send your applications whenever, unless it is stated otherwise. Please use common sense, though. Sending in an application few days after we have picked up new trials won't get anywhere. Same goes for flooding us with your applications every few weeks - this won't work and can make us stick you nick to our blacklist. If you want to know after what period of time you are free to send another application, 3 months sounds decent.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers to Server Sitting.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric, Thorn or any listed GM. Make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

Any off topic or unrelated posts in this thread (including "good luck" posts or "I applied") will be deleted and infracted.
Last edited by Uric; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
It's kept open so that when they start recruiting again, they don't have to open a new thread all over again... I'm pretty sure that's why though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It's free-form.
Last time in like November or something, you just wrote stuff about who you are, why you wanna be a GM, and other stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Why isn't this thread closed already?..

Read the bold text.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
We've got quite a lot of questions about if we're still taking applications. Let's clear this up. Recruitment is never closed, there are just times when we need more trials - that's when global thread appears. You are free to send your applications whenever, unless it is stated otherwise.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would they post the new GM's names on this thread or only pm them?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I think they would pm you first then let the community know who's a trail/GM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Okay, so the recruitment is always open.
No, they don't judge applicants by belt (however, getting any staff position for newcomers is unlikely, if not impossible).
I'm closing this to avoid useless posts people have already started making.