Ranking
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
There is a difference between "can" and "allowed to". They can ban any normal users but they are only allowed to do so in cases of scams and the like.

False.
Msquad(Unless special privileges are given) can only ban people directly from their posts in the market. We don't have access to modcp.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
False.
Msquad(Unless special privileges are given) can only ban people directly from their posts in the market. We don't have access to modcp.

Basically if you scam someone in the forums and there's a post of you making a deal, we can ban you from that post. If you do it ingame, we just ask someone with modcp to ban you and they do it in our place.

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Akash , by people you mean only scammers right?

We ban both scammers and people who are breaking the rules too much in the market (also spambots in the market).
Last edited by Text; Nov 1, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Can you ban people even thoguh you are a trainiee?And will hanz0 send to you via PM if you got in?Or will he post it here?
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Before I apply... what does the MSquad do? I mean... like... yea just what are we going to be doing in a nutshell on MSquad
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Before I apply... what does the MSquad do? I mean... like... yea just what are we going to be doing in a nutshell on MSquad

to my knowledge, msquad deals with scam reports an inforce the rules of the market i belive. Current me if im wrong.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
Can you ban people even thoguh you are a trainiee?

idk about that
Originally Posted by Estimax
And will hanz0 send to you via PM if you got in?Or will he post it here?

i think that hanz0 will do like Uric did, he will say congratulations for who won here..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Another question, When will hanz0 post the people who got in the MSquad?
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Another question, When will hanz0 post the people who got in the MSquad?

he will close it when he feels that he wants
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Can you ban people even thoguh you are a trainiee?And will hanz0 send to you via PM if you got in?Or will he post it here?

He'll probably close this thread an post a list of who got in. (as everyone usually does when recruiting new staff) I wouldn't discard the chance to receive a pm though.

and asking about bans everytime makes me feel you want the position just to fire banlazors around, anyways I have nothing to do with it. Good luck if you applied.