Toribash
lol gorman being pretentious

get some audio technica ath-m50s. best bang for your buck with the kind of music you'll listen to
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
It doesn't matter , use speakers
As long as they can stay for months
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Klipsch is my favorite. I use my image s4's everyday, and have used them for ~7 months. Reliable, can support music of all kinds and do it well, and not that terrible looking.

Don't go with beats. They're really only good if all you listen to is hip hop. They're also ridiculously overpriced.
Your pal,
crith
Pioneer's 3fx around 2.3k per set but it's worth every cent I must say had them for about 2yrs not one have they failed on me they are amazing best sound ever (There used by Headhunterz)
I B u y A r t !
C o n t a c t M e !
I'd have to agree with Gorman and vespesi3n, audio technica is a great brand for the price. I'm currently using the GameCom 777 headset, but the only thing that makes this headset worth it is the Dolby adapter it comes with, otherwise, they aren't very good. Crystal clear audio with a great mic. Will only run you for around $50 or so. Even with what I said, I wouldn't recommend them unless on a tight budget.

Sennheisers are not bad either. If you are really into gaming and willing to spend a lot of money on a headset, I'd try out one of the more expensive Astro headsets, such as the a50s or a40s. Not sure about these though, just heard good things about them.

Oh, and if you want to waste your time/money dealing with Turtle Beaches or Beats, be my guest. I've owned 2 pairs of Turtle Beaches and trust me, they are NOT worth it. The wires shorted out on both soon after the warranties expired. Never owned a pair of Beats, I'm just not that stupid.
Last edited by Faint; Nov 27, 2012 at 01:08 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I'd have to agree with Gorman and vespesi3n, audio technica is a great brand for the price. I'm currently using the GameCom 777 headset, but the only thing that makes this headset worth it is the Dolby adapter it comes with, otherwise, they aren't very good. Crystal clear audio with a great mic. Will only run you for around $50 or so. Even with what I said, I wouldn't recommend them unless on a tight budget.

Sennheisers are not bad either. If you are really into gaming and willing to spend a lot of money on a headset, I'd try out one of the more expensive Astro headsets, such as the a50s or a40s. Not sure about these though, just heard good things about them.

Oh, and if you want to waste your time/money dealing with Turtle Beaches or Beats, be my guest. I've owned 2 pairs of Turtle Beaches and trust me, they are NOT worth it. The wires shorted out on both soon after the warranties expired. Never owned a pair of Beats, I'm just not that stupid.

Yea I actually used to have a pair of Turtle Beaches. They were dead three months later. As for beats. The nice way to put it is that I have to little money, and to much intelect to buy them.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I personally have a pair of Skullcandy Roc-nation Aviators, and while they may be great in just about every aspect, their one fatal flaw is the fact that they let sound escape, therefore any more than half volume and everyone within a mile radius of you will know what you're listening to.

I recommend them if you don't care about that.

Sennheiser would be the way to go other than this particular model.
Hoss.
Wow, I have to say that just from this I have learned about so many different headphones.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Bought a pair of Audio Technicas' ATH-AD700 for about 100€ 3 years ago. By far the best ones I've ever had, considering that I use them every day.
I dunno anything that does the job should be good enough right?
I use these Aeropostale brand headphones that aren't actually that bad only cost me ten bucks good sound blockers
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...