Toribash
Depends, firstly, try to improve your grammar, and secondly, I'd really appreciate it if you could post more on the forums.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
I'd like to request an alliance.
Seeing theres no form too fill out, ill just say im in Element :3

You and Dentian are close friends amiright?
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Nope, not bad at all, though we seek precision.

@Alliance with Element, no.
Hey Guys, what's doing?

My name is Liam. I'm looking for a position in this great clan. I was browsing on the Clan Discussion board a month or so back and I saw your DSC. At first I was like, "Wow, What a name!". Then I was like "Woah, this clan is definitely going places". I was thinking about joining there and then but I saw my friends in "Juice", I couldn't leave them so I joined and made some great new friends while at the same time helping the clan to new heights.

Then Disaster Struck! Alan stole ownagehuh, the leader of Juice and I could see...."We as a clan, are going to die!". Inorite I sound really dramatic but I've seen it before and didn't want to be a part of that happening again. Hell, I could be wrong but at the moment it doesn't look to great...so I left them. I was looking around the Official Clans board and saw you guys again! I was liek wut? I am so joining up with you guys.

So I'm a Blue Belt although my previous alt, Liam217 was a 7th dan black belt. I sold this account due to the fact I needed some money at the time, I wanted to get a mic for my other games etc. I was in some great clans like YES and Raid but now I see the error of my ways and realised that you guys are a great clan and that I should have been here all along.

Hope you consider my application.

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
Originally Posted by liam View Post
I was looking around the Official Clans board and saw you guys again! I was liek wut? I am so joining up with you guys.

Cool story bro. -Insert witty comment here-

Also, your application is being considered, expect a result within 24 hours, give or take 24 hours.
Last edited by jumpysnake; Dec 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM.
Good application, definitely in, welcome to Ęther. ;)