ES Recruitment Drive
Hello Corruption, I was myself away for some time aswell

I am good tnx for asking, how are you buddy?
Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
Hey guys, long time no see. How yall been?

Good, just waiting for time to fly so I can get payed and buy the rest of my PC parts.
Someone should loan nightmares1 150k or something so he can pay me back xD I don't want to get that guy banned
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Someone should loan nightmares1 150k or something so he can pay me back xD I don't want to get that guy banned

What happened?
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
What happened?

He asked for 2 25k loans for a 125k payout and he already lost his money so i was just wanting that because i needed that money and i dont want him banned
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
@Toriclash16, as of now you are not accepted, but dont hesitate to try again in the near future ;)

Also update:
We are currently looking for new members more than normal.

/invade

What does that mean?? I’m not really looking on joining this clan, but I just can’t understand the sense of the sentence. Explanations?
Find me ingame and duel me
Heat, if you applied as an alt/main on the Application board and are denied, you may try again in a few days.

Now if your talking about the sudden update, basically were accepting applications.
I cant put it any more simpler.

If you are not Toriclash16, I'm sorry I must be talking to the wrong guy, but what you posted above, it seems like you are. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, if your talking about Applications, please post in the Applications board.

EDIT: Clarified you aren't toriclash, I am talking to the wrong guy, sorry Heat.
Last edited by Lake; Jan 17, 2018 at 09:26 PM.