ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Toribang
That will clearly be very interesting. *waits*
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Ok, after an hour of work... I've realised... I need to save my files as ANSI encoding. I also figured out how to apply a texture to the sky sphere, the only problem is now I need to figure out how to make it a cylinder so that you can actually see the tree image... Or maybe I could try find a premade tree and figure out how to add it to my scene many times over...

Edit: Brain, melting... I'll go at it more later. I've got the character models almost done :P Though admittedly, that wasn't hard. Working on the ground plane now, might find a dirt texture and repeat that indefinately.

Edit: Ok, I'm fairly happy with the ground. I'll need to tone down to light a bit though. Can someone send me glossy.inc again please? I kinda saved over it...
There's ya go
Sorry I had to change the file extension to txt, just change it back. This forum could do with updating (i.e. enable upload of .inc files). Hint hint hampa

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
and tga files

Sounds good with the forest (i had that idea myself). I decided to go for a sky scraper as it will be a low-poly count. I don't have to invent a tree!

I have not started work on it yet. I should do either today or this weekend.
I has a flavour
Hi,

I have updated the forum to support .inc and .tga.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
trees are quite complicated. Whatever you use, it will render slowly. Just dont make them translucent or reflective!
I has a flavour
Yeah. I think I'll just try find a while bunch of tree textures and apply them to a whole bunch of cylinders to simulate the effect. Only problem I have now is trying to get it so that the textures are actually aligned properly... And then to find high res textures so it doesn't look so crap.
Wow, I really wanna start getting into this :o That is some wicked stuff right there.
boaf's wub. :3
http://thescoundrels.net
Originally Posted by Ephphatha
Didn't think this was worthy of a new thread. I'll fiddle with it a bit, get rid off the blue and make the blood more visible.

is it possible to get toribash looking like that?