Toribash
Original Post
[Text]Ice monster

Program used: Gimp
Type: Cartoon
size: 512
I hope you enjoy and comment plz x)
I'd say the head is too simple and needs more detail. The rest of the set looks a bit of a mess to me, I'd like the different textures on the legs to be more similar (hope you understand what I mean xd).
First of all, what is it supposed to be. It looks nothing like a monster.
Secondly, all of the leg textures have nothing to do with a monster.
Third, the body textures look like they have pacman on them. It's just a big mess with no detail.
@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32
I don't like the random pacman or broken glass in his thigh. The leg textures look out of place as well. The head is designed nicely but the rest is kind of bad. You should use a variety of blues, ice isn't a solid color.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3597/3...4d87c38e_o.jpg
This set looks really cool. Very old school. I think there needs some interesting things done with the eyes, but I really like the hair on this!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Copypasted design.
and the head is from the last set you made.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
^ he said it all

and if you want an icy look you know search it in google and stuff
Looks like you gave GIMP to some 9 year old and told him to draw stuff on there. Also, how is it good? Some people said it's good, it isn't there isn't a single piece of tone in that set, the proportions them self look rather bad. It's just bad. 0/10. Makes me puke.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Looks like you gave GIMP to some 9 year old and told him to draw stuff on there. Also, how is it good? Some people said it's good, it isn't there isn't a single piece of tone in that set, the proportions them self look rather bad. It's just bad. 0/10. Makes me puke.

Wow, is it that time a month?
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post

That was harsh dude, your anger level is up at a 10. I need it down to about a 3 brother.