Ranking
Original Post
The person who can jump the highest... 1000 credits!
The person who can show us the replay of them jumping the highest will win 1000 credits.
There must be many people interested in this competition (10+ replays by different people).
No editing the replay files by hand... or I'll hit you with my ub3r stick (it's green).
Apart from that editing part, there are no rules.

May the highest jumper... jump!

Go Bouncy!!!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: The person who can jump the highest... 1000 credits!
Oh 0_0 this is SOOOO HIGH^^

Dont know which is highest, Hampa might have to check that^^ Ill bet 50 or 60 meters 0_0 (lol?)

Thers a glitch in 2..at the end.... if it dosent count, ill remove the glitch in a smart way^^
Attached Files
OmfgSoHighJumpELD.rpl (52.0 KB, 39 views)
HighedstJumpPerhapsELD.rpl (59.9 KB, 36 views)
Originally Posted by Eldritch
Oh 0_0 this is SOOOO HIGH^^

Dont know which is highest, Hampa might have to check that^^ Ill bet 50 or 60 meters 0_0 (lol?)

20 meters
this one is even better it's not as high as it is a really far jump though and at the end i land with so much force that I break in half. and theres anotherone i was doing but i broke my ankles and then uke started lauphing at me. :P
Attached Files
[Evil]John_vs_uke-0_10000.rpl (31.4 KB, 31 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Awwww ^^ thanks for checking nontheless ;)

EDIT; LOLOLLOL, Tweaked it a bit, got this :o At least a couple of meters more 0_0 I am obsessed to win this Might be THE highest^^
Attached Files
HighJumpXTremeELD.rpl (54.7 KB, 57 views)
Originally Posted by Eldritch
EDIT; LOLOLLOL, Tweaked it a bit, got this :o At least a couple of meters more 0_0 I am obsessed to win this Might be THE highest^^

It's 25.8 or something damn you!
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Thanks^^ Btw how can you see the height? i think i get one more, even higher... but if it isent, its kinda stupid to post it, aint it?
Does flying count?
Attached Files
The Butterfly.rpl (20.8 KB, 32 views)
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
does anyone like my replays? i posted them and nobodys said anything about them.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it