Ranking
Original Post
When I opened the page I got a lot of popups ._.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
I will check this out.
But the prizes suck. It would take a while to get 200 clicks.
GL with this.

sorry my capital isn´t high enough.

PS: I take out some ads.
hello guys, i am an admin of this page and i help jijin with his page and we have not so much tc and because that can´t we give more tc.
GerBeast

P.s. sry for my bad english^^
Last edited by GerBeast; Feb 18, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
THE BEAST IS BACK!!!
It is the power of beast, why I am so good.^^
haha, nice idea!

Its like those sites where you buy games and stuff from getting hits, or doing surveys.

Cool idea
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Heheh
Might give it a try
any offers?

PS:if u want this removed plz just ask
Last edited by siku; Feb 19, 2009 at 01:31 PM.
hey, thx^^

hmm, please click the banners whenever you see them (max. 3 times a day) or the project fails. With these banners I can pay the tc which i buy. and if you click them often and say to everybody who visits the website that they shall click these banners to i can give more and more tc. I hope i can give you 1-5k for all 50 clicks. but if nobody clicks the banners the prizes don´t get higher. so PLS PLS PLS CLICK THESE BANNERS!!!!

here you can find some. click them all every day and pls tell your friends.
http://jijin.ji.funpic.de/ref
no. if you click them you get points on my homepage and i get money. with the money i buy tc and you can buy the tc on my homepage with the points. and after some time (max. 24h) i send you the tc which you bought.