Toribash
Original Post
Suggested rule change
So currently the way the rule system is set up for rigging, someone could be banned for letting someone decap them in their own private server.

For example, let's say you and your friend make a server. You put 1000k in on accident when you meant to put in 100, so you ask the only person in the server (your friend) to help you get it back, and now lets say someone walks in when he sees you letting your friend decap you to get your tc back, if he reports you, you would be banned the same as someone would be banned for rigging a decapprize in a public bet server.

I for one am upset. If a user makes a private server, they should have the right to do whatever they want in the server, if I would have to kick everyone in that server because they could potentially report me for trying to get back the tc I put in accidentally, then what would be the point of making a private server? Users should have the right to whatever is in that server that they added.

Now just for clarity, i'm not talking about taking the decap when someone else has added in while in the private server, or preventing other users from taking the decap while in the server.
That just seems like a lot of extra work and unnecessary complications to simply reach the same effect that's being created by the rules in place and suggested here.

Also, since there's been a lot of staff input and confirmation, how necessary is the thread?