Ranking
Original Post
[YouTube] Saveable

Welcome to

Saveable

ConCon Channel

This is a YouTube series in which I present the community with a challenge in which you must save yourself in tough situations as brought to you by the community.

This will be focused on your abilities to edit replays and save yourself from losing, in hopes that you will have fun and possibly learn new things.

This is a weekly event.

Think you've got the Saving skill for the Challenge?

Rules:

You must use the replay in which the tough situation is shown and edit it from a specific frame.
You may only post 1 replay attempt.
Do not post failed saves.

You may Post 2 kinds of replays!

- Your entry
- A tough situation to be used as a "Saveable Challenge"

Please be informative on which replay kind you are posting.

The Videos:

Saveable!

Last edited by ConCon; Oct 22, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
Originally Posted by gin436 View Post
Attachment 481795

okay, are you kidding me? you clearly don't understand how the event works. go to page 109 and watch ConCon19's replay, and edit that. we don't accept regular replays.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Don't worry ninjakid I go through and delete wrong entries before I /dl everyone there's always a few since saveable needs awesome saves now to get in the video.
@ConCon- I don't know if you post the Saveable Challenges here for other people to do so if it's not i'll delete the post.
Attached Files
he posts them and makes them himself, i think. wait for him to post and see.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
Concon did you check my new replay there pls check......
its a new one don't forget it

I only get the replays right before I make the video, so tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DeadPulse View Post
@ConCon- I don't know if you post the Saveable Challenges here for other people to do so if it's not i'll delete the post.

I haven't had any from people in a long time so I've been making my own challenges for about 2 or 3 months.

Most times the challenges other people give are too easy or won't lead to people being able to make cool stuff, for example I learnt not to make uke have grab on tori because it will make people do simple dqs that won't get in the video.

Also, the harder the challenges the better, it makes only the skilled players do it since this series is aimed at them.

Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
he posts them and makes them himself, i think. wait for him to post and see.

Yeah like what I said above.