Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2018

It's finally here! sorry! Gather your clan mates, wake up the inactive and get ready for Clan League 2018!
Time is now for your clan to rise up and usurp the belt from Alpha.
Will the conquest of Alpha be over? Or will they reign victorious for another year?

Rules for participation are as follows:

•Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished. This includes being in several accounts in one roster
•Failure to organise matches will result in disqualification for both clans, unless one clan has been shown to be making more effort.*
•Reporting match scores should include the score clearly, a list of participants and all replays.

*Not including group phase*

This year we're doing a dual phase tournament, this means a group stage and a final stage.

Within your groups you will do a round robin, fighting each clan twice.
The top two clans per group will advance to the final stage, except for the two clans with the least points.
This brings 27 clans down to 16 for the final knockout stage.
The final stage will be a standard single elimination, with a reverse gradient seed (eg starting with 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th and so on.)

The rules for the quarter finals phase are as follows:
  • A single player can play no more than 3 different modes.
  • A single player can play no more than 5 matches in total.
  • A single player can play no more than 3 matches per mod.
  • Deadline for the quarter finals will be October 7th.
  • 5 Different modes, 5 matches each round, best of 25 (or first to 13).

Modes:

Lenshu3ng.tbm
Taekkyon.tbm
judofrac.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

Group stage matches

Positionings (greyed out teams are disqualified)

== Won by Alpha ==
•Your clan's own custom 3D item made by our item forgers*
•A clan achievement trophy
•A year of Toriprime and wibbles*
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•12 Shiai Tokens*
•400,000 Toricredits

== Won by Obey ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•6 months Toriprime and wibbles*
•6 Shiai tokens*
•200,000 Toricredits

== Won by Undead ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items, packs, elite tier items and misc textures)
•3 Shiai Tokens*
•100,000 Toricredits

*Items marked with an asterisk are given to each member of a clan*
To qualify for prizes you must have played at least 3 games.

We recommend you use discord to organise your matches, you can find a link to the official toribash server here
Feel free to organise matches in your own servers, or however you see fit.

Last edited by sir; Oct 11, 2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Finals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
so one player can do 6 games per match?

Correct, 2 in each mod.

This is to force at least 3 players to play for each clan. Despite they could have 1 awesomely skilled player, he shouldn't be able to carry the whole series alone.
There seems to be a mistake.
TGS beat TANG 8-4 in the second match, not the other way around.

Guess it doesnt matter much seeing as we're playing each other again(), just wanted to point it out
-----
actually if I did the math right, that would put TGS at the no. 1 seed
Last edited by elvis; Sep 2, 2018 at 02:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
oh geez
a clan only need to muster 3 people to carry it in CLAN league?
ily staff and you do good stuff but i dont understand this change
i feel like it should've gone in the opposite direction, you should demand more people represent a clan, not less

also sad the 12 mods cut down to 3 without any transparancy with users (or did i miss it? sorry if so)
pretty big bummer now that a majority of our preparation is thrown out the window, and players we considered a priority and chose to put on X mod all of a sudden has no mod to play at all
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 2, 2018 at 02:32 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
oh geez
a clan only need to muster 3 people to carry it in CLAN league?
ily staff and you do good stuff but i dont understand this change
i feel like it should've gone in the opposite direction, you should demand more people represent a clan, not less

I can see where this point is about the players but that's such an easy thing for [Obey], where as like [a] not all of our guys are active at this time. Raising the Requirement for active players in CL would hurt the event not help it. All my opinion though. Still some good cnc none the less Hatt.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
I can see where this point is about the players but that's such an easy thing for [Obey], where as like [a] not all of our guys are active at this time. Raising the Requirement for active players in CL would hurt the event not help it. All my opinion though. Still some good cnc none the less Hatt.

yeah lots of people cant even play because of school now, since the event was delayed
If the reason to making 3 people being enough to represent a clan is because Clan League this year is very late, then I'm okay with that

but the second thing though about the change in mods, was it planned or just decided on recently?
nvm, mods rotate apparently
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 2, 2018 at 08:57 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
There seems to be a mistake.
TGS beat TANG 8-4 in the second match, not the other way around.

Guess it doesnt matter much seeing as we're playing each other again(), just wanted to point it out
-----
actually if I did the math right, that would put TGS at the no. 1 seed

Noticed this, curious about what the deal is with this because at No. 1 seed it would change quite a bit of stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
If the reason to making 3 people being enough to represent a clan is because Clan League this year is very late, then I'm okay with that

Indeed, and that some clans had some troubles getting enough people to play their matches.
This will be better for everyone, still, up to 15 participants of each clan can actually participate in the war.

About the TGS - TANG scoring error, noted the mistake.

Sorted the seedings again, sorry for the incovenience.
Also extending deadline until September 10th.
Will post on each clan's board again.

The OP has been updated.
Last edited by Tinerr; Sep 2, 2018 at 09:47 PM.
Another inconvenience. A few clans have already started playing their matches. At least there was a deadline extension.