Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by reality View Post
Anyone who plays ESEA (DruggedPanda by the looks of it) is rank C+ any good, i just got ESEA

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
depends what you think is "good".
Rank C and B are not good.

I have played about 15 games of esea with 110 ADR in rank C, and I don't consider myself too good.
I would think C is faceit rank 4-5 B is 6-7 A is 8-9 and main is 10.

Rank C isn't all that good at all.
You may have some decent players/aimers in it though that are trying to climb out of it. Rank B isn't all that great either. I've been playing aginst rank B- and rank B and they aren't all that great either.

There was an A+ guy that I 1v1'd and he was pretty good but I feel like I could have done better than a 12-16 if I had warmed up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
tfw when u get mg after a year of soloq then u derank the next game and then only get 8 kills the following game losing 4-16
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
tfw when u get mg after a year of soloq then u derank the next game and then only get 8 kills the following game losing 4-16

feelsbad

https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousInnocentCakeYouDontSay

this was pretty smh worthy but was top kek
Last edited by DruggedPanda; May 20, 2017 at 07:31 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
is that your stream? pretty high quality bsnss.

Are we allowed to trade in here? I'd love a karambit for this FN bayonet tiger
No that's not my stream smh lol, that's pene_tv
I play CS:GO with him every now and then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Prefer not to have trades here. Just put it in your sig or something and post here.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

back up to mg \o/

first game mg i got matched against a hacker squad

guess mg isnt meant for me ;c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
the new operation looks amazing :O
But unfortunately, I don't have enough to buy it right now.
*cries in poor language*
I've got more than enough money to buy new operation pass but XD are they really worth $6 lol and the new skins apart from the AK and the Five Seven IMO are shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]