Ranking
Original Post
My town has gone crazy
http://thepigskindoctors.com/2010/04...tball-stadium/

Well, this is just another thing on the list of my town's outrageous additions.
This is only a month after we built the allen americans hockey stadium + a 2nd shopping district in a 5 mile radius.

discuss
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
fking rednecks. they get a football field when they could have been spending it on more educational programs? or just fucking saved it for a time when they actually needed it! wtf man. do not want >_<

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
fking rednecks. they get a football field when they could have been spending it on more educational programs? or just fucking saved it for a time when they actually needed it! wtf man. do not want >_<

"Redneck" Is a very crude misinterpretation of Texas. I assure you if you come down here it will be way different then what you have thought. Also most of the people here in Allen don't know what to do with money, we already have the largest band in the U.S. the arts/educational system is also one of the best in the country. So there is really no other place to put the money into good use except for splurging it on attractions.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
Lol, Thats..... I don't really even know the word to describe it....
no
Originally Posted by deridor View Post

Ignorance. It's everywhere!

I've been to Texas, mostly San Antonio. It's probably one of the calmest, most *comparatively* civilized cities I've had the pleasure of lodging in. Though I can't speak for it's education system, Texas is a beautiful chunk of country, and to assume all of it's residents are uncultured rednecks is most definitely a falsehood.

Also, this is badass. You'll never beat the OSU stadium though ;)
back from the dead
Since Texas has an incredibly high obesity rate the extra seats are probably neccesary to fit even half the quoted number of people.
Wow, That just blows my mind! Just wow.... 60 million on a highschool stadium?!?!? What has this world come to!
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
HO
LY
SHIT

60 million for a HIGH SCHOOL STADIUM NO LESS. Dude, fucking move. Before they start forcing you to wed.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks