Toribash
Originally Posted by ChronosDQ View Post
i ripped off the keys of a keyboard and put space-key in the middle at computer lab. lol nobody wanted to use that keyboard anymore

Lame.
The person below is gay
Oh cool we also have that \o/.

Last year they all got some super soaker waterpistols (Those big monsterthingies. Not those small 0,1 litre vodka holders). And shot on everyone, even the teachers. Nobody could enter the school without even getting a bit wet.
Best thing was, when the 6th class was over, everyone ran out and they stood on the roof throwing waterbombs.
So awesome.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Oh cool we also have that \o/.

Last year they all got some super soaker waterpistols (Those big monsterthingies. Not those small 0,1 litre vodka holders). And shot on everyone, even the teachers. Nobody could enter the school without even getting a bit wet.
Best thing was, when the 6th class was over, everyone ran out and they stood on the roof throwing waterbombs.
So awesome.

What happened to them after that?
The person below is gay
My favorite two senior pranks ever were when they filled the pool with goldfish, or when they bought 3 pigs, painted the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them, and let them loose in the school. The administrators expected a number 3, which they never found, so they looked around for about 2 hours looking for it.
While i was in the 12Th Grade i made a wonderfool prank (for the boys, :P)
Theres was this girl , Super boobs, She was not hearing anything due to mp3, i like pulled her bra and shirt , panties and Skirt... ALl the boys (including me) had got laid, lol we all laughted Exept the girl, She put me her kick in the balls but still i was laid , lol

Good oll day when i was 12Th Grade
Originally Posted by Opherpower View Post
Theres was this girl , Super boobs, She was not hearing anything due to mp3, i like pulled her bra and shirt , panties and Skirt... ALl the boys (including me) had got laid, lol we all laughted Exept the girl, She put me her kick in the balls but still i was laid , lol

In your dreams
The person below is gay
My school is based downtown on Broadway. When ever there is an unattended suitcase, breifcase, or water cooler on 7th, 8th, 9th ave, or Broadway the school is put on lock down and classes are stalled until the bomb threat has been concluded. Last year the Senior class left about 10 water coolers and 5 suitcase/breifcases on those streets the morning of our first Exams day. We ended up going to school in the morning and leaving about an hour later to go home because of the bomb threats. No one was told that the senoirs had planted the cases until after graduation. Greatest prank ever if you ask me.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Piss balloons during a pep rally. Some axe bombs, etc. The gymnasium smelled like shit for that whole year.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Opherpower View Post

Rape much?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
We have this statue of one of our founder's in our highschool quad-esque area and he just so happens to be holding a cigar in front of his groin... So one year the seniors put a big colorful studded condom on it so it looked like his penis.
[NEA]