ES Recruitment Drive
Pretty slow on the intake there Skky, I've been PT for about 2 weeks. If you want to go off-topic then continue this through PM's.
Last year's senior prank had like 90,000 sytrofoam cups, all filled with water, place all around the high school, and inside the high school, making movement to a lot of your lockers, etc. Near impossible. They also took all the balls of the computers and placed them in random cups around the entire school. Took everyone HOURS to clean it up, and delayed most of school.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Some people in my school replaced the locks on the gates that led into the parking lot with their own so that none of the buses could get into the school for like 4 hours.
Confucious say, baseball is wrong. Man with four balls, cannot walk.
In my school some guys sprayed pepper spray in the gym dresroom and in gym too. I was unlucky because I had gym then we all runned out coughing. Yea and the funny part was where some guys of my class runned in happy in gym they where self assertive but come out coughing I lold about them
The two colleges in my town do a grundy run each year. Basically one day the girls run through the guys college in their underwear, then vice versa. It's a lot of fun.. I've never partaken in it though
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The two colleges in my town do a grundy run each year. Basically one day the girls run through the guys college in their underwear, then vice versa. It's a lot of fun.. I've never partaken in it though

Lol isnt that kinda like the thing they do in american pie
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
Lol isnt that kinda like the thing they do in american pie

That would be the naked mile, and it's slightly different.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES