ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Which one should i choose?
5 Votes / 45.45%
2 Votes / 18.18%
4 Votes / 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm Pretty much just going to be drawing toribash stuff with it like sets etc. so which do you think would be best for that?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post
I'm Pretty much just going to be drawing toribash stuff with it like sets etc. so which do you think would be best for that?

You probably wont need uber sensitivity. this is what I have. And it works great. Not sure how long it will last you, but its good to get a feel for them.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
The only thing is i have a 22inch lcd widescreen. So i dont know if a small tablet would just make it to hard.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, an Apple store just opened near me and they have an extremely attractive range of Bamboo Tablets, but they act partly as a enlarged laptop touchpad. If you want one purely for art (drawing, PS etc.) I would recommend Number 1 as that looks the most reasonable.
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
Yea im thinking of getting number one because its the biggest,supports widescreen and leaves me $150 to go waste on something else XD

Oh and comes with photoshop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the number 3... but if you are looking something bigger maybe you can buy the number 1
UNIBASH
Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post
Oh and comes with photoshop

Didnt notice that. Its only elements, but still, I would definitely go for this one.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Yea Seems like the best option
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Edited the first post outlining pro's and cons. If anyone Who knows quite a lot about these things or could tell me what the lpi will affect i would appreciate it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]