Toribash
I'd spend $50 on the game right now if I had access to every champion and it contributed to server stability.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I just bought a IP booster and your telling me give them a day? thats my whole IP booster there fool.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I'd spend $50 on the game right now if I had access to every champion and it contributed to server stability.

Riot would lose out on a lot of money doing that o.o

that would defeat the purpose of the entire shop system, the only way they make money is if you want to spend it

Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I just bought a IP booster and your telling me give them a day? thats my whole IP booster there fool.

it took just under 5 hours for the lag issue to be discovered, troubleshooted, and fixed. more than likely you'll get the time made up to you but it isn't all of your ip boost lost

sivir is very strong against spell based champions.. as is any champion with a spell shield and as banshees veil is, although sivirs laning phase isnt the best she brings a lot to the table later in the game

Not really guys...

As it stands right now: I can't effectively purchase high end champions with USD, the packages or bundles that are released usually include much cheaper champions. Because they don't have any appealing ways to purchase say Thresh/Fizz/Kha/Jinx , I straight up won't be giving Riot any money.

Them getting $50, or $75 whatever for an awesome high price champion package means they pocket $50-75, and you'd still have microtransactions because lord knows there's a huge market of people dropping money on skins. Not to mention the purchasing of runes and rune pages, ward skins, icons, etc. Few people are dropping money buying alternative skins for champions when they could instead spend it on a champion they want to play.

They get jack shit out of me if I'm spending no money on the game.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Not really guys...

As it stands right now: I can't effectively purchase high end champions with USD, the packages or bundles that are released usually include much cheaper champions. Because they don't have any appealing ways to purchase say Thresh/Fizz/Kha/Jinx , I straight up won't be giving Riot any money.

Them getting $50, or $75 whatever for an awesome high price champion package means they pocket $50-75, and you'd still have microtransactions because lord knows there's a huge market of people dropping money on skins. Not to mention the purchasing of runes and rune pages, ward skins, icons, etc. Few people are dropping money buying alternative skins for champions when they could instead spend it on a champion they want to play.

They get jack shit out of me if I'm spending no money on the game.

I think it's more interesting this way to be honest, I never spent rp on a champ and the day you reach 6300 ip is really exciting.

But I'm 17 year old and have a lot of time on my hands, that's maybe why
Yeah I was about to say that Chuck haha, people who don't play as often simple don't get champions as quickly and those that have alternate accounts or simply fall in love with a champion want that champ asap. Why else do the champions sell for RP? Because people want to buy them.

Dr Hax, you're part of a minority group when it comes to buyers in League of Legends, they won't cater to your preferred way of obtaining champions simply because most people would actually pay. So they do in fact make more money through selling champions in single amounts.
Agreed with the two guys above. You'd be surprised how many people purchase skins. As it stands, skins are the highest money income for riot, you have no idea how many people buy skins every now and then.

As for me, I never buy a champion with money even if I could, if I can earn IP by playing the game, then there is no reason for me to use money for things I can use IP for, instead, I'd use it for things IP can't purchase.

Right now I only have around a dozen champions I still don't own, and I haven't bought a single RP since I started playing the game.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.