Ranking
Original Post
What would the world look like if humans didnt exist.
I think it would be a fairly good world, no pollution (other than the small amount of gasses that come from animal shit.( i think , i have bad memory)
More forests
More animals
Less extinction
Etc.
Whats your view on this.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Rofl, its funny how wrong you are.

More forests? Probably.

More Animals? No. Carrying capacity would have been reached and nature would sort it out(more predators).

Less extinction? You cannot fathom what extinction is. 99% of the species that have ever set foot/bodypart on the earth are extinct. What exists now is around the 1% range.
Hoss.
if humans had never even turned up, the earth would be MUCH different, and yes i think more animals.
I mean, the human race threw evolution into a strange spiral.
Our towering metal structures, our destruction of forests and previous unawareness of... everything-ness.
i think many animals would look completely different, more of the earth would be inhabited by interesting creatures, and the earth would look like something completely different, sea life would go through the roof as-well (Like it hasn't already)
i am just rambling with random opinions here so please take no notice of the above.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
if humans had never even turned up, the earth would be MUCH different, and yes i think more animals.
I mean, the human race threw evolution into a strange spiral.
Our towering metal structures, our destruction of forests and previous unawareness of... everything-ness.
i think many animals would look completely different, more of the earth would be inhabited by interesting creatures, and the earth would look like something completely different, sea life would go through the roof as-well (Like it hasn't already)
i am just rambling with random opinions here so please take no notice of the above.

Nature balances itself. It would never exceed what already exists, and if it did, then the only option left to keep carrying capacity normal is: PREDATORS, PREDATORS, PREDATORS. There would be much more destruction and predators if there are more animals, then the numbers would dwindle down and remain constant once the balance was found.
Hoss.
If humans never existed, Yes the world would be different, but evolution will always take place, so some type of super animal would make itself supreme, and take the place of humans.
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
I think it would be a fairly good world

What do you mean by a fairly good world?
What constitutes good for you? Reality of nature is rather brutal, regardless of whether we are here or not. Think of how most life sustains itself.

Of course, our power vastly surpasses that of other animals, and unfortunately we don't show much courtesy in using it. The way we treat species we derive our sustenance from is frighteningly barbaric....much more barbaric than what you see on that lion picture. Still I think there is reason to hope that humans will overcome the need for brutality through technological advancement.
Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
There would be Martians taking our cows.

Without humans here, who will confuse the Martians into thinking we where a large moving spaceship on a trip to destroy there home planet...
i mean...
erm. Scare of the martians, yea that's what i said.

Back on serious note.
i agree that there would most likely be a alternate dominant being similar to humans... the wale could make a comeback.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
There would be cows taking our Martians.

But honestly if humans didn't exist, it's not like only good would happen.
We help the planet in ways, too :v
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor