Toribash
/of topic: So i was vacuuming my room when sudenly my vacuum stoped working and started making cracking noises. Then with a big bang it started smoking. I think the motor burned through.
So now im sitting in smoke. :/
[Hunters]
Originally Posted by wannin View Post
/offtopic anyone want Hunter Force 10k?

Haha! I already have Hunter relax.

I can afford that. But nah.

/topic
What made you laugh recently?
私の顔にそれを言う。
@topic: A few days ago my father spent more than 40 minutes explaining to an elderly friend of his how to upload and set up a facebook profile picture. Given that his friend lacks any sort of skill or understanding as far as computers go, and that my father himself was like that a few years ago, the results were hilarious. It sounded like he was attempting to teach an elephant how to fly with a hand-glider, or as if he was instructing an extremely high dude on how to explain the greatest paradoxes in the universe. I was smirking for the next hour, at least
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@topic: A few days ago my father spent more than 40 minutes explaining to an elderly friend of his how to upload and set up a facebook profile picture. Given that his friend lacks any sort of skill or understanding as far as computers go, and that my father himself was like that a few years ago, the results were hilarious. It sounded like he was attempting to teach an elephant how to fly with a hand-glider, or as if he was instructing an extremely high dude on how to explain the greatest paradoxes in the universe. I was smirking for the next hour, at least

There's this family that has a dog named "Oshi". He never gets enough attention, because the only family member who cares about him is the oldest sister.
He esapes every morning to hang out with us.

He's a small dog who always jumps when he goes outside with me.
He plays fetch, and he plays chase and run away. He plays chase with my yorkie "Zelda", and he sniffs my chihuahua's butt, "Miley".

He loves us, so he visits everyday. He maybe escapes with a huge guard dog said family owns names "Nunu". He's huge. Be breaks off his chain and he loves the fence. Believe me.

And that... Was my recent laugh story?
私の顔にそれを言う。
/offtopic...

My pot that my mother was cooking randomly was on fire and HUGE, Luckily she put it in the water but the pot had oil in it and it got even bigger... Luckily my uncle got his old pants and was hitting the fire until it was gone

Also my grandmother's friend's son was Beaten up, His nose got broken by the beaten, then got shot in his legs

Sad day today
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
My pot that my mother was cooking randomly was on fire and HUGE

At first I thought your mother was burning your huge supply of weed...
Laugh of the day.
Ye, I just won 10k in the Viking Event. Yus.

@Lush, sorry bout that. I would laugh so hard at that fire. Seems hilarious.
/offtopic My brother had surgery :> The tumor they took out of his arm was pretty big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I am not entirely sure how many of you were actually serious in these last few posts. A cooking pot on fire, I can believe that. It's also true that when you try to put out burning oil with water, you're gonna have a bad time. But someone getting beaten up and then getting shot in his legs(what be the point in this, laddie), and another dude having a tumor in his arm of all places? I'm a bit skeptical about these ...

@clan: New topic, I guess. What would you like to do if money were no object? How would you really enjoy spending your life?*

*I'm quoting Alan Watts, in case anyone was wondering. I find these questions really thought-provoking.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Since my family isn't really rich and I have quite an appetite, I would first enjoy "Paella" (search it up on Wikipedia). Lots and lots and lots of paella. I would be pretty happy if I could eat all I wanted for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm not really fed to the best. Then, of course, buy a house, car, furniture, gigantic plasma T.V., "Alienware" computers (laptop and desktop both), travel around the world, get a girlfriend, make a really fancy wedding, have some kids, live happily ever after.

Forget about the Hunter Force, just sold it a few minutes ago
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!